Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Beware of SBI Agents at SBI Life insurance:

Dear reader,

the following is review from guest user.


"SBI itself is a cheat.It is maintaining SBI life insurance to cheat customers for money. I was cheated by SBI Life insurance.One of the SBI Agent asked me to pay 12, 500rs on monthly basis until 5 years. 

He told that I can cancel the policy at anytime. I have paid for 3 months and suddenly I got money problem.

So, I contacted SBI customer care to cancel my policy.

They said like I could't cancel and never get even a single rupee if I cancel the policy.Now a days, It is not easy to earn money.I got that money after putting lot of effort in my job.

I am sure that these agents death will be decided soon (with in one month) by my God.

Beware of SBI dog/bank.It may bite you if you invest.

Friends, Please don't invest your money for dummy policies."


Beware of SBI life insurance!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment