Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Cheaters at SBI Life:

Dear Readers,

The following is a feedback from guest user:

"SBI, a  well known bank working for every common Indian. But some cheaters at SBI lifeare giving bad name to SBI. Here's the story behind this review :

The executives Mr. Anand (8453906621) and Mr. Subramani (9916579152) told me the below lines about SBI life Shubh Nibesh plan:

1.Every year I have to pay 1lac for 5yrs.

2.Then a bonus amount which is 10% of Sum assured will be compounded yearly. i.e. 50, 000

3.At the end of 5th year I would get total 7.5 lacs as the maturity amount plus life insurance amount of 5 lacs till 100 yrs.

The plan looked like a golden chance to earn money with big investment. So I opted for it.

But when I got the policy and gone through the document it was written only 3, 96, 000 is the sum assured. And rest is all fake things these bloody executive told me.

I request you to take strong action against such bloody cheaters."

No comments:

Post a Comment