Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Don't Invest your effort money with this Gamble people:

Dear readers,

Feedback from a guest user:

"Hi this is malls, I have taken police in the year of Sep 2011. I am paying my Installement and bleady late fee and some nonsence charges regularly. to change my mode of payment and address change request mostly 8 to 10 times walked in to theses bledy branches.still I havent get expected updation, this is totaly worst service, they are having hopeless and Idiot agent alos while time of taking the policy they treet you like your PM of India after that they treet you like as though they are giving you free policy and they are going topay your installments. The moral of the story is I have paid my half year installment arround 6k in June but they are telling you havent paid you have pay it with late fee.if I gone with paid acknowledgment also they are not believing.

I dont want to explain more then this .You ppl have to understand."

No comments:

Post a Comment